and the “Stories Worth Telling” Memoir-Writing Workshops
Workshop groups meeting in Bozeman, Manhattan, and Pray, MT
Details & Registration Forms
With a mix of ghostwriting and her own creative work, Anika Hanisch lives and writes in the Gallatin Valley just north of Yellowstone National Park. The region inspires and informs her writing, which often draws from metaphor found in the natural world. Her recent projects have included:
- Ghostwriting for doctors and health care professionals in the alternative health and natural products industries.
- Magazine features covering not-so-big and green built homes, sustainable living topics, cultural preservation, and artist / craftsperson profiles.
- Business copywriting such as executive bios, press releases, search-engine optimized (SEO) web copy, training manuals, and educational materials.
- Creative narrative about her own outdoor adventures.
- Private memoir ghostwriting for individuals who wish to record their childhood memories or stories of personal transformation as a gift for loved ones.
“I like the challenge and diversity of my projects,” Anika said. “It’s a beautiful mix of research, collaboration, and solitude–whether I’m interviewing an artist for a craftsperson profile, working with a business client to craft marketing copy, co-authoring a booklet about a health topic, or ghostwriting memoir.” To balance her hours in the office, Hanisch occasionally speaks on topics related to the writing life.
Enjoy learning more about her philosophy, her stories, and her latest accomplishments. Got a story lead? Want to hear more about writing services for your business or a personal memoir project? Feel free to contact Anika any time.